As a Builder’s Club member you provide Habitat for Humanity with the necessary resources to build homes in partnership with hard-working families in our community. In recognition for gifts of $1,000 or more annually, supporters receive team building opportunities, visibility, and partnership benefits. Gifts may be financial or through in-kind donations of supplies and skilled labor. Contributions can be made monthly or at one time.
I am a Builder. I would like to give!
There are 3 easy ways to become a Foundation Club member:
1. I would like to give one-time or monthly online.
2. Sign up by calling Sarah at (970) 488-2607.
3. I would like to mail my gift. Please click on the image below, complete the form and include it with your donation. Donations can be mailed to:
Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity
4001 S. Taft Hill Road
Fort Collins, CO 80526
Thank you for making a generational impact for hard-working families
Partnership & Hospitality
- As a member of this club you will be invited to exclusive events for Foundation Club members.
- You are able to attend Foundation Club Build Day- an invitation to join your fellow Foundation Club members for a special build day on the job site building along side a Habitat Partner Family.
- Invitation to Groundbreaking, Wall-Raising and Home Dedication Ceremonies.
- Given recognition as a donor on our website at www.FortCollinsHabitat.org
- In our monthly E-newsletter (5,200+ subscriptions)
* If you would prefer not to be visually recognized, please call Sarah at (970) 488-2607 to indicate your preferences.
You are empowering partners families to break the cycle of poverty, such as the Clark family.
The Clark Family
“I am ready to take this big step into homeownership to fulfill a dream for myself and my children. It’s time for us to put down permanent roots, leave our foot and hand prints in cement, learn some new things and grow as a family. Having a home of our own not only means we won’t have to move again, it is also a huge honor, especially because so many loving hands will be having a part in this home.” ~ The Clark Family
With increasing levels of investment, the rewards increase dramatically – Builder’s Club members do more than buy the “bricks and sticks” and land for the house, they know the family, provide support for them, sweat alongside them and share their joy and hope for the future. Habitat builds more than houses, Habitat builds lives. This level of giving often changes the lives of all whose compassion flows from the heart to the hammer.