So How Can You Help?
There are so many ways you can donate to help us provide safe and affordable homes for our deserving Habitat families. All the experts say that families thrive once they have permanent housing. They integrate into the community and feel a sense of belonging—sometimes for the first time in their lives.
- Checks, credit card, or on-line giving
- Stock or other financial instruments
- Cash gifts that can double through your employer’s corporate match program.
- Ask to see whether your company offers a match to your contribution.
Learn More About our Giving Clubs
Here Is What Your Gift Can Buy:
- 1 Box of Nails $25
- 1 Window $120
- An Exterior Door $500
- Lighting for entire home $600
- Paint for the entire home $1,000
- Roof Shingles $1,500
- Electrical Package $4,500
- Siding Package $5,000
- Plumbing or Drywall $5,000
- Framing Package $7,500
- Foundation $10,000
Or Send a Check to:Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity
4001 S. Taft Hill Road
Fort Collins, CO 80526
Donate Materials Or Your Professional Services
Gifts of building materials help defray the cost of construction and are an integral part of supporting our mission.
Although we do much of our work with volunteers, we still need licensed professionals to give of their time and expertise:
- Structural engineers
- Dry wall experts
- Concrete foundation & flatwork contractors
- Stone masons
- Landscape and sprinkler system contractors.
To donate goods or services, please contact our Construction Manager, Mark Scott at (970) 402-1363 or MScott@fortcollinshabitat.org.
Land is often the most difficult thing for us to obtain. Because of the economic downturn there are many available lots in our area, but few in neighborhoods where first-time-homebuyer homes are being built. Land donated to us or sold to Habitat at a discount is especially needed.
For more information about donating land, please contact our Executive Director, Kristin Candella at (970) 488-2602 or KCandella@fortcollinshabitat.org.
Donate Used Items to Habitat ReStore, Our Fundraising Enterprise
- Furniture, appliances, light fixtures and all types of building materials
- Used vehicles—cars, trailers, boats, RVs and motorcycles
- Clothing, shoes and fashion accessories
- Books, CDs, DVDs
- Housewares including linens, dishes/silverware/pots & pans and small appliances
To donate items to the ReStore: you may drop-off donations from: Tuesday – Saturday 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at 4001 S. Taft Hill Road, Fort Collins, 80526 or schedule a donation pick up by calling (970) 488.2703 or email: Donations@HabitatStore.org.
Donate a car or vehicle
Your vehicle donation will help build Habitat homes in partnership with local families in need.
What can you donate?
Please contact Joe Kissell the Vehicle Department Manager at 970-488-2702 or JKissell@HabitatStore.org.
King Soopers Grocery Fundraising Card
Everyone needs groceries, why not let a percentage of the money you are already spending go towards supporting Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity? Click here for more information.
While shopping on Amazon.com you can help support Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity. Just use this link and portion of your purchased will be contributed my Amazon.com to help build affordable homes in Fort Collins.