Everyone needs groceries, why not let a percentage of the money you are already spending go towards supporting Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity?
When you make purchases for groceries, gas, or other items at King Soopers, City Market, or any Kroger store nation wide using your King Soopers Gift Card from Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity, 5% of all your purchases will go to building affordable home in partnership with Fort Collins families.
The story behind the card…King Soopers reloadable cards are an easy, no-cost way to raise money for Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity. You can quickly reload your card at the register before checking out and there is no additional cost to using the card. King Soopers gives FCHFH 5% of any amount you load on to your card.
Looking for a good gift idea? Why not sign-up for a Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity Soopers Gift Card, load it with any amount you want and then watch as the giftee supports us while enjoying their gift! Note: Make sure to let them know the card is re-loadable.
To purchase a $5 pre-loaded King Soopers Card(s) call Alex Statham at (970) 488-2609 or AStatham@FortCollinsHabitat.org
Easy Steps For Using Your Reloadable King Soopers Card.
- Purchase a $5 card from Alex Statham by calling 970-488-2609 or purchase at Habitat events.
- Take your King Soopers reloadable card to any King Soopers or Kroger affiliate where you want to make your purchases.
- You can reload your King Soopers card (in any amount up to $500 at a time) right at the register in any store or at the customer service desk! Each card directly benefits Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity.
- When you reload your King Soopers card – RELOAD YOUR CARD BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR GROCERIES. It MUST be in a different transaction than purchasing your groceries.
- You can use a debit card in addition to cash, check or credit card to reload funds to your King Soopers card.
- Any merchandise in King Soopers Store can be purchased with your King Soopers reloadable card including GASOLINE, with the exception of services (money orders, Western Union, lottery tickets, stamps, Tickets West, and other gift cards are considered services).
- Please also remember DO NOT throw your card away. Cards must be purchased through the booster club to be linked to this program.
- Your reloadable King Soopers card is just like a gift card. Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity and King Soopers are not responsible for the value of the card if it is lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed.
- You can find out the balance on your King Soopers reloadable card four ways. Your balance is on the bottom of your receipt, you can visit www.gcbalance.com, call 1-866-822-6252 or a cashier can check your balance.
- Your Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity reloadable King Soopers card is accepted at most Kroger affiliated stores throughout the U.S.A. This includes Kroger, Fred Myer, King Soopers, City Market and more
► FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does it work?
You can purchase a gift card directly from Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity. Use the card to pay for purchases at King Soopers or any Kroger store across the country. The card can be reloaded for any amount up to $500. You simply give the card to your cashier before your purchases are scanned so the reloading is paid as a separate transaction. You can also take the card to the Customer Service desk when you first enter the store. You can pay for the reload amount by cash, check, debit, or credit card. You can then use the Gift Card to pay for your purchases at any King Soopers at any checkout line. You can reload again and again.
What’s the catch?
No catch . . . really! There are no extra costs associated with this program. This is a way for King Soopers to encourage shoppers to patronize their store and also for them to support to non-profit organizations like Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity.
How does Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity earn funds?
Every time you reload the card, King Soopers will add that amount to our reward account. King Soopers gives FCHFH 5% of any amount you load on to your card.
How can I obtain my card?
To order your card, please contact Alex Statham 488-2609. Remember to get a card for your friends, neighbors, co-workers and extended family members, too!
What can I use the card for?
Use the card for any purchases at King Soopers including at the pharmacy and for gas purchased at either King Soopers or City Market Fuel Centers (with the exception of some services – lottery tickets, gift cards, stamps, etc.).
How long is the card good for?
The dollar amount on the card never expires. However, if your balance goes to zero and you don’t reload it within 90 days, the card becomes inactive. You would then need to purchase a new card from FCHFH. If you reload it after it is inactive, FCHFH will not get credit for the reload.
Where else can I use the card?
The King Soopers gift card is accepted at most Kroger-affiliated stores throughout the United States. These include: King Soopers, City Market, Kroger, Fred Meyer, Ralphs, Fry’s and Fry’s Marketplace, Dillons, Smith’s Food & Drug, QFC, Food 4 Less, Owen’s, Foodsco, Hilander, Pay-Less Supermarkets, Cala-Bell, Baker’s, Jayc, Fred Meyer Jewelers, Littman & Barclay Jewelers.