Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity is working with other non-profit and governmental agencies to assess immediate and long-term needs of the individuals and families who have lost their homes in the High Park fire. We anticipate that, in the future, we will be seeking volunteers and donations to support our rebuilding efforts.Updated information on how you can be of assistance to the High Park Fire Survivors is updated here.
If your home has been affected by the High Park fire and you are interested in becoming a Habitat Partner Family, please call our Family Services Specialist, Theresa Bain, at 970.488.2605.
High Park Fire Restoration has volunteer and training opportunities available in the next coming months. Opporutnites include brush cleanup and replanting.
If you would like to share any other volunteer opportunities, please call Lara Meyer, FCHFH Volunteer Coordinator, at 970.488.2606.
Wild Fire Resource page at the Better Business Bureau Includes resources regarding:
- Tips for Debris Removal
- Insurance Checklist
- Hiring a Contractor for Restoration, Repair or Rebuilding / Prevention of Contractor Fraud
- Contributing to Help Victims of Wildfires
- Preparing Your Home & Family for Disaster
- Watch Out for Red Flags When Hiring Contractors / Prevention of Contractor Fraud
- United Way of Larimer County Relief and Recovery Assistance Guide
- Report a scam