We would not be able to build our homes and help Habitat families without the generous support of our community. Won’t you help us? In addition to cash donations, we thankfully accept donations of land, building materials, and professional services. We especially need the help of licensed professionals…more about Donations to Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity.
Habitat provides the means for families to help themselves. Qualified families pay a no-interest mortgage, work hundreds of hours of sweat equity and help build their own home…About Ft. Collins Habitat for Humanity
- Determine if you qualify
- Begin work
Join the thousands of volunteers who give their time and support to our mission every single year at the job site and in our ReStore…Learn More about how to Volunteer in Fort Collins
- WE BUILD Breakfast (9/27/2016) - Please join us for breakfast. October 19th 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m Poudre High School Gym
- CommUnity Breakfast (9/14/2016) - YOU and other leaders in your faith communities are invited to learn about this GROUNDBREAKING NEW NEIGHBORHOOD at the corner of Harmony & Taft!
- Palate-Pleasing Pairings: Beer and burgers (7/15/2016) - Please join us for this upcoming pairing hosted at our Habitat build site. It will be delicious!
- Blue October Concert For A Home (7/11/2016) - Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity is proud to be partnering with Blue October and Parachute for their first “Concert for a Home”. Join us on Friday, August 5th at the Biergarten at the Anheuser-Busch Fort Collins, for an acoustic evening of great music as we work to... Read more »
- Pasta In The Rockies (7/7/2016) - Please join us for a fundraising dinner benefiting the “Stone Soup” build of 2017.
Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
What We Build Watch a compelling video about Habitat.
About Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity
Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity is part of a global, nonprofit housing organization operated on Christian principles that seeks to put God’s love into action by building homes, communities and hope. Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity is dedicated to eliminating substandard housing in the Fort Collins area and worldwide through constructing, rehabilitating and preserving homes; by advocating for fair and just housing policies; and by providing training and access to resources to help families improve their shelter conditions. Habitat for Humanity was founded on the conviction that every man, woman and child should have a simple, durable place to live in dignity and safety, and that decent shelter in decent communities should be a matter of conscience and action for all.
All are welcome
Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity has an open-door policy: All who believe that everyone needs a decent, affordable place to live are welcome to help with the work, regardless of race, religion, age, gender, political views or any of the other distinctions that too often divide people. In short, Habitat welcomes volunteers and supporters from all backgrounds and also serves people in need of decent housing regardless of race or religion. As a matter of policy, Habitat for Humanity International and its affiliated organizations do not proselytize. This means that Habitat will not offer assistance on the expressed or implied condition that people must either adhere to or convert to a particular faith, or listen and respond to messaging designed to induce conversion to a particular faith.