We would not be able to build our homes and help Habitat families without the generous support of our community. Won’t you help us? In addition to cash donations, we thankfully accept donations of land, building materials, and professional services. We especially need the help of licensed professionals…more about Donations to Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity.
Habitat provides the means for families to help themselves. Qualified families pay a no-interest mortgage, work hundreds of hours of sweat equity and help build their own home…About Ft. Collins Habitat for Humanity
- Determine if you qualify
- Begin work
Join the thousands of volunteers who give their time and support to our mission every single year at the job site and in our ReStore…Learn More about how to Volunteer in Fort Collins
- Global Village Trip, Paraguay 2015 (10/8/2014) - Build With Fort Collins Habitat For Humanity In Paraguay! Join us as we travel to the capital city of Asuncion, Paraguay to build affordable housing for a family in need while experiencing the culture of Asuncion. Participants can expect to dig in and... Read more »
- Seeking applicants for Development Director (8/1/2014) -
- Hammer ‘n’ Ale (6/18/2014) - For event information and to purchase tickets click here.
- Rodriguez Family Wall Raising (6/9/2014) -
- Women Build Riley Family Wall Raising (4/28/2014) - To visit the Women Build page please click here. To visit the Women Build page please click here.
Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
What We Build Watch a compelling video about Habitat.
About Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity
Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity is part of a global, nonprofit housing organization operated on Christian principles that seeks to put God’s love into action by building homes, communities and hope. Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity is dedicated to eliminating substandard housing in the Fort Collins area and worldwide through constructing, rehabilitating and preserving homes; by advocating for fair and just housing policies; and by providing training and access to resources to help families improve their shelter conditions. Habitat for Humanity was founded on the conviction that every man, woman and child should have a simple, durable place to live in dignity and safety, and that decent shelter in decent communities should be a matter of conscience and action for all.
All are welcome
Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity has an open-door policy: All who believe that everyone needs a decent, affordable place to live are welcome to help with the work, regardless of race, religion, age, gender, political views or any of the other distinctions that too often divide people. In short, Habitat welcomes volunteers and supporters from all backgrounds and also serves people in need of decent housing regardless of race or religion. As a matter of policy, Habitat for Humanity International and its affiliated organizations do not proselytize. This means that Habitat will not offer assistance on the expressed or implied condition that people must either adhere to or convert to a particular faith, or listen and respond to messaging designed to induce conversion to a particular faith.